Annie Mitchell

In: News

24 Sep 2009

amThe question I am most commonly asked is ‘What does an Educational Psychologist do?’

An Educational Psychologist aims to enhance a child’s learning and / or their social and emotional skills through assessment and intervention in an educational setting – usually school.

The most common referral is at the suggestion of the child’s teachers, though I do take referrals from GP’s, Paediatricians and other professionals such as speech and language therapists.

I am based in London and have rooms at several convenient locations – at present, in Chelsea and in Wandsworth, South West London. I am also happy to visit schools in the London area and observe children in their classroom environment as appropriate.

About Annie

I am an independent Chartered Educational Psychologist, formerly Head of Lyn Fry Associates. I offer a range of services to children, parents and professionals, including assessments and consultations. I work closely with schools to help to give the most appropriate advice and support on how best to meet a child’s needs so they can make progress and ultimately, fulfill their potential.



  • Harold: How much is a First Class stamp? [...]
  • Tyree: Cool site goodluck :) [...]
  • Cooler111: A few months [...]
  • Leonardo: Could you tell me the number for ? [...]
  • Roberto: Free medical insurance [...]